We are glad to see you here
Our hostel in Yerevan is one of the best choices of quality and price for you. Hostel in Yerevan is a private house located in a very quiet place in the center of Yerevan close to bus stations and a 3 minute-walk from metro station “Barekamutyun” with Ararat mountain view from the windows. In our hostel you can have your restful time in our comfortable private rooms with their own bathrooms and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. Here you’ll meet a pleasant and hospitable staff and you can ask them anything you like and communicate with them in English, Russian and French. Also we can provide you with tasty Armenian dishes and drinks.
Our country Armenia is a museum in the open air. Here are many picturesque and historical places worth seeing, ancient churches, museums and etc. And the most important thing is the hospitality which you’ll also find in our hostel.
People who like extreme sports we’ll be very pleased. As it is seen from our hostel’s name “Glide Hostel”, our staff is deeply attached to one of the most amazing extreme sports of the world – paragliding. Armen, one of our staff member is the leading paraglider of Armenia, it means that he travels much over the whole land of Armenia and Karabakh and knows every piece of our biblical land. He can organize your traveling in Armenia including the amazing places which are unknown to the most of people. The tours can include extreme such as paragliding, climbing mountains, skiing, trips in to caves, etc. or hiking, offroading, walking tours in Yerevan, visiting sightseeing places, etc.
- Breakfast (included in the price)
- Tea & Coffee all day long(included in the price)
- Fully equiped common kitchen
- Laundry facilities (extra payment)
- Internet access & WiFi (included in the price)
- Regularly cleaned rooms and bathrooms (included in the price)
- Extreme and daily tours (extra payment)
- Airport pickup (extra payment)
- Bicycle rent (extra payment)
- 24 hours cold and hot water
- 24 hours heating system and air-conditioning.